Engineering Forum

nisha ramakrishnan  6 months ago

i have lost my sem 1 marksheet. can anyone tell me the procedure to make another?

Replies (9)

sai10 29  6 months ago

go to Mumbai University , Santacruz

Vicky sahoo  6 months ago

have to file an FIR in nearest police station.

nisha ramakrishnan  6 months ago

accha okay...thanks

sai10 29  6 months ago

where you lost your marksheet,in clg??

shabbir siddiqui  6 months ago

fir is manadatory then u have to submit the photocopy of fur to University with application

nisha ramakrishnan  5 months ago

okay thanks...

nisha ramakrishnan  5 months ago

@sai10 29...i dont know where i misplaced it

sai10 29  5 months ago

at the time of fir you have to say or give exact place otherwise police staff will not write your fir

sai10 29  5 months ago

where you stay

More questions from Computer Engineering

please someone upload the easy solution ..continue reading

3 replies posted 18 hours ago by omkar Khorate

How to clear computer graphics?..continue reading

8 replies posted 3 days ago by jainam shah

is anyone having study materials of eccf..continue reading

8 replies posted 3 days ago by Abhis Creation

How to clear coa?

8 replies posted 6 days ago by jainam shah

how to clear coa paper???

4 replies posted 1 week ago by Vicky sahoo

calculate coefficient wala question in ..continue reading

4 replies posted 1 week ago by Junaid Khan